The day of your scheduled procedure:
- Bathe or shower the morning of your surgery. Please avoid using body lotion, makeup or hair spray. If you shampoo your hair be sure that it is dry.
- Wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Plan to arrive at the time you were instructed to by the pre-op call nurse to allow for adequate time for your admission and ensure all of your questions and concerns have been adressed.
- Bring a storage case for glasses, contact lenses, and/or hearing aid.
- If you take medication on a daily basis, take the medication as directed by the pre-op call nurse. Bring your insurance card and a photo ID with you.
- You should make arrangements with an adult family member or friend to accompany you to the Center